Saturday, January 26, 2013

Alicia Keys is Brand New

Photo Credit: Fidicario.net
Alicia Keys never disappoints her fans with her inspirational songs!
Keys recently released her 5 solo album entitled 'Girl on Fire', which debuted number 1 on the Billboard charts. A favorite cut of mine off of the album is a Brand New Me, Spilling lines like:
"Careful with your ego, he’s the one that we should blame
Had to grab my heart back
God know something had to change
I thought that you’d be happy
I found the one thing I need, why you mad
It’s just the brand new kind of me"
Proud of who she has become, this song touches everyone who has been through life changes and have peace with who they have become. How does this song make you feel?


       MUST LISTEN! Follow along, Lyrics on screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment