Friday, January 25, 2013

Purpose and Power

Looking back on my own personal situations and experiences, it seems as though everything happened hectically. As though I would jump from one situation to another in a flash without a valid reason of doing so. I found myself questioning the course of my life and where I was going. 

And we know that all things work together for the good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Roman 8:28).

Although it may seem that your life is void of direction, and it may seem that the God that you give your praise to is not paying you any mind, I want you to keep this in mind. . .

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THE LORD. 

What this means is there is purpose in your struggle. There is purpose for the turmoil. It just may be to build foundation of your character, to build you and fill you up with poise and power so that when you do have your break through and the blessings just won't seem to stop, you will have no problems to cut off any ungodly ties that may have been formed. 

In the good words of The Great Bishop T.D. Jakes, "Call on the Lord and he will answer you. Go Ahead. Dont be afraid. Ask him, Lord why?"

Photo credtit Amazon.com
                                                        Stay blessed and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment